It's hard to be patient at this point in time after so many weeks of anticipation.
Liz is still very pregnant.
The other day she was able to enjoy the sun with our friend Sarah White by her apartment's pool. However, Liz enjoyed it a little bit too much. She didn't wear sunscreen and got fantastically burnt.
She's now my pregnant lobster wife.
I think besides the sunburn we're pretty much ready to do this thing. Liz went to her midwives appointment today and everything seems to be going well. I wish you could see how beautiful my wife is right now. A picture doesn't capture it. She's going to be a great mom. So everyday I go to work hoping to get that call but alas today doesn't seem to be the day.
Still waiting,
Jeremiah
1 comment:
We also can't wait to get that call. I hope we can hang out Monday before we head out of town on Tuesday. Miss seeing you.
Post a Comment