Thursday, June 14, 2007

Known the knowledge

As I confirmed my choice to grade my exam today my heart almost leaped out of my chest and hit the computer screen in front of me.

I really don't get nervous, it's an odd sensation. I have to say, not a fan.
With everything going on in my life right now it was hard to stay positive and think that I was going to pass but...

I PASSED!!!

Praise God for intercession and for all of you who prayed for me to this extent. I am blessed to be able to turn more of my focus on my wife.

Gratefully relieved,
Jeremiah

PS Side note - Looks like I'll be leading worship for the evening service at our church on July 1st and July 8Th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to be too critical, but I think grammatically it's incorrect to use a past participle as the first word in your title.

Instead "The Knowldge is Known," would be more appropriate. I hope this helps you in the future.

Anonymous said...

To the above comment or below comment,

Are you serious? B/c it's really funny if you aren't. And really pathetic if you are.

Anonymous said...

Grammar is never a joke!


Jk Dude!