Friday, May 18, 2007

Go big or go home

So we don't really know how to take things, "one at a time."
It seems as though all of life's big events always seem to converge for us.

I walked in May of 2004, we got married in August, moved to Colorado Springs in September, got my first real job in November, bought a car later that month, Liz got her job in December, and by Christmas we bought our townhouse (closed on the house, decorated, and moved).

Right now I am starting out in my new job, we're selling our house, renting a place downtown (if everything works out we'll have a lease this weekend), and having a baby.

It's amazing how preoccupied we can be with life. If everything is going OK (average) I have a hard time remembering to acknowledge God for all that he has done, or is doing in my life. However, if things are going great or when all of life's events seem to converge I am fully aware of the presence or need for God. I guess I'm pretty thick headed.
Nevertheless, I am taken back by God's provision in our lives and by the current situation we have found our selves in.

Over___
Whelmed,
Jeremiah

No comments: