Friday, May 25, 2007

For your information

Liz is very pregnant, my test is right around the corner, our closing is coming up quick, and we move this weekend!
Life's crazy but when isn't life crazy?

We're about to have a baby!!! I'm pretty sure that's not going to be easy. And that's a life long commitment. I cannot wait to be a dad but I know it's going to be hard and demand my time and attention in ways I haven't even experienced yet. But James says to consider it pure joy when you face trials of many kinds.

Praise God that I was able to move my test back a little bit. However, I'm fully aware that after my series 6 I have to start studying for my series 63. I also know that it will not end there. I will not be satisfied with maintaining the status quo. I crave leadership. No matter what job I'm in my natural tendencies drive me into leadership. So, after my series 63 I will be applying for a program called Edge. This program places you on a fast track to supervisory rolls. James also says that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.

We recently found out that we're being hit by all sorts of fees and charges to close on our house. Although I feel defeated in this financial adventure. I realize that all of this will help me become more mature and complete, not lacking anything.

I am not sure how the move will unfold this weekend but I do know that not having to work on Monday is the coolest thing ever. Hopefully we will get everything done so we can enjoy our new house starting this next week.

"If any of you lacks wisdom, ask for it, because God gives generously to all without finding fault."

Lord, give me wisdom so I can be faithful with each of these events you have laid before me.

In His Rest,
Jeremiah


P.S. If you have thoughts/comments please post a reply. You don't have to have a login name/password. I know that more than just David Morrow reads this blog.

No comments: