Eleanor is a mere 3 days old and I couldn't imagine loving anyone else so instantly and completely.
Thus far she has been pretty easy going, which Liz and I both appreciate. However, she definitely likes to sleep more contently during the day and be more fussy at night. So we get sleep when we can and consequently it's funny how our lives mirror that of our newborns. We eat, we sleep, we go to the bathroom.
It's been fun to talk with our family and friends about everything that's going on. My family will be coming out in August and Liz's parents have been here for about two weeks already. They have been an amazing help and have really lightened our burden.
To everyone that has sent us notes, to our family and friends, and to all of our visitors... thank you!
We really appreciate.
I will try my best to keep this blog up to date.
Smitten,
Jeremiah
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment